Monday, December 6, 2021

 

This time of year always has me reflecting...Hmmmm…..celebrate the traditions of men, or try to please God and what would He have me do…



I hesitate to write a family letter for our family because I have seen so many do this, and they are very good at writing with humor. I have hesitated because I really could not spin a good line on bad things. But this year, I wish to reflect on good. Despite all the losses over the last few years, I (We) have seen the goodness of the Lord. I choose to focus on the light of the world, Jesus Christ. Lord, help me keep the oil of your flame burning in my heart. There truly is nothing else worth chasing after other than you.

With all the above stated, if you are receiving this letter, you are very much treasured, loved and wanted, with fear and trembling ‘needed’ by us. Needed as in, you encourage us to keep going no matter the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment