Monday, March 14, 2022

So Why Do You...???

 And Why Does It Matter...???

The questions echoed in her head.  How can they think it doesn't matter?  She asked herself.  They all had lied to her.  They all had in some form or fashion tried to manipulate her for their advantage.  When does it stop?  She spoke, "It matters!  I don't know about you, but my Bible says 'You will, on judgement day, give an account of every word, deed, and action done.'  No free pass.  Why do they think it is okay to do this to others?  I do not do this to them."   She heard Holy Spirit speak through the din of advice - you just need to forget this.  It will always hold you up; and she felt the usual anger rising over the injustice of the deceit and trickery that had been carried out against her.  His voice pierced through the hurt, anger, and chaos of being a hurt human.  "It's okay.  Give it to me.  You know why...stop and think!  Tell me why."  She thought for a few minutes and then haltingly the words came out, "Because I do not want to be like them."  Instantly, the anger left.  Peace came and order brought to chaos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment