Wednesday, April 26, 2017

ESCAPE!!!



I was going about my housework, vacuuming and having issues with my old vacuum cleaner.  The Lord quietly reminded me:  "It's important what you feed on..."  because I was listening to my favorite playlist, and I found myself thinking..."Why Yes, I would like to escape."  "Why yes, a Pina Colada sounds great right about now!"  Point taken...


So Then I immediately started thinking of my husband, as I could hear him working on a project outside.  Escape!  Escape!  I bet he wanted to escape too. 

How many wives want to escape as they can hear the current project in progress?  ?? 
 










 
Lord help me to take on your desire for me to be the best wife I can be and to do my housework with a grateful heart.  Amen...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment