Monday, April 25, 2022

Forgiveness, Anger, Bitterness Resentment...

Justice, Accountability, Truth, Honor Integrity!!!  


So forgiveness is something that is being thrown at me lately.  I'm like so done....so done with abusers who walk all over someone until they do react and then claim they did nothing. ...

I have pondered this and asked, and asked the Lord and brought it to the Lord again and again and it just keeps happening.  I know I will not have the time today to do justice and write what I feel like the Lord would have me say along with all the thoughts, look up the verses and such...But I am going to hand you these verses and ask you ???  I hope someone in the universe will answer because I just see no end to this torment...

Psalms 94:16 

Psalms 94:16

“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?”


Isaiah 56 the whole chapter...but especially the first verse...Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.


Everyone says, "Don't Judge...don't judge!!

I'm not really reading that here...


and then there's Romans 11...not quite sure, but it seems God is doing some judging there of people not standing against evil and wrong.  


I have also bookmarked Romans 16:17 

which is clear enough, but it is amazing what causes division, disagreement and strife now days...


Next we have James 2:8-13

and chapter 4


one thing I feel I have realized recently is that:


If you are hearing, seeing, feeling gaslighting - 


KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE DEMONIC!!!


AND lastly, I have 1 John 1:8 and 1 John 2:9 to close out this short post...


Unfortunately, I think some use the term forgiveness as a means to continue abusing the person they're telling forgive to and then others really do need to forgive.  I just want to know the line between right and wrong.  Truth, untruth...it's always a he say/she say situation or put whatever combo you like there...but what's really on the line is truth and untruth, honesty or lies, frank honestness or frank lies, deceits and trickery.  I haven't gotten this far in my life by lying, I'm not about to start now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment