Monday, December 19, 2022


 When Jesus Walks Through...

God always gives me the most beautiful scenery to look at while doing mundane tasks.  I wish I could say I was one of the women who 'just loved' keeping the home.  I do...I really do.  I appreciate all my husband does and has done for our family but poor man, I just do not like cooking, cleaning and all that stuff that women are 'supposed to love.'  I'm definitely a "Mary" type.  I would rather play the piano or take photos or ...  However, it falls to me cook, clean, and yeah, all those fun things.. NOT!!!  Not fun!  Not Fun AT ALL! But, I am thankful that God has provided so that I do not have to work and can focus on making sure my husband has what he needs.  His job requires an extensive amount of time away from home which means meals (think breakfasts, lunch, dinner, and snacks), along with that there are the clothes (you know, another one of those fun job, laundry...)  You get it done and turn around and 'Voila!"  More laundry!  The fun never stops, right?  So my title - When Jesus walks through and turns the mundane in to beautiful.  Light in the darkness.  Jesus is truly the light of the world.  Just an ordinary day washing dishes and Jesus walked through...

No comments:

Post a Comment